Continuous flow aerobic respirometer dedicated to evaluating biomass biological stability by determining its Dynamic Respirometric Index. It is ideal for the routine analytical determination of biological stability on samples of solid, biostabilized, bio-dried and compost waste collected at all stages of the biostabilization process.
- In compliance with UNI 11184
- Potential Dynamic Respiration Index and Real Dynamic Respiration Index
- Mass Flow Meter for control and regulation of the flow to be insufflate into the reactor
- Equipped with a vacuum sensor that allows automatic vacuum control
- 3 independent thermocouples for temperature detection
- PC laptop complete with software for managing multiple reactors and acquiring data from the respirometer
- Reactors available in different volumes: 30 L, 10 L, etc